WOPR Public Meeting: April 12, 2007, Boston
- 1st Workshop on Performance and Reliability (WOPR) Public Meeting
April 12, 2007 6:00pm â€“ 9:00pm
- Paradigm Shifts in Performance Testing: Evolution or Revolution?
- New Tools = Changing Paradigm.
- With all the high powered commercial tools available, Open Source tools still have a role.
- Its not performance or functional testing, but combined performance and functional testing.
- Agile Performance Testing is different.
- Is performance testing gaining importance and relevance in IT?
- Is there increased collaboration with Operations? Is it resulting in better tuning & capacity planning?
- What Is WOPR And How Is â€œA WOPR Meetingâ€ Conducted (Paul Holland)
- Trends, Innovations, and Blind Alleys In Performance Testing (Ross Collard)
- Are New Load Testing Tools Changing How Performance Testing Is Done & How It Fits with Software Development? (Scott Barber)
- High Volume Functional Verification In The Course Of A Performance Test (Richard Leeke)
- Combining The Use Of Open Source And Commercial Tools In A Performance Testing Project ( Rob Sabourin)
- WOPR style, moderated discussion with the audience (Speakers, WOPR members, Paul Holland Moderator)